The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) has begun accepting applications from Prospective Students who desire to enrol for Post Graduate Programmes at all Universities in Ghana, this 2020/2021 Academic Year.
All Prospective Students who are Citizens of Ghana are eligible to apply.
Prospective Students must however meet certain requirements to be considered for the GNPC Scholarships.
GNPC Scholarship 2020.
About GNPC Scholarship: The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) is offering Undergraduate and Postgraduate scholarship, through the GNPC Foundation, to prospective Ghanaian students for the 2020/2021 academic year. The scholarship is for degree courses and is tenable at accredited public tertiary Institutions in Ghana. The scholarship covers Tuition, Living Expenses, Book Allowance and Dissertation/Project Allowance.
- Be Ghanaian,
- Must have obtained admission to undertake a Degree program at Public/State owned Universities at the time of application.
- Teachers and lecturers in STEM (to improve the teaching of STEM for capacity building)
- Tutors pursuing English and Ghanaian Languages, TVET at Technical Institutions, Nursing Training Colleges and Colleges of Education.
- Preference would be given to persons with disability. (Applicants with any form of disability are required to upload medical certificate stating the level/seriousness of disability)
- All applications are to be done online (http://www.gnpcghana.com)
- This facility does not apply to Sandwich, Part-time, Private or fee-paying students in public tertiary institutions.
- For applicants with any form of disability, upload medical report as evidence.
- Continuing students are to upload their statement of results.
- Applicants who enjoy any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on accurate information. Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void. Any award made based on misrepresentation shal be withdrawn and if any investments are made based on the misrepresentation, the applicant may be asked to provide a refund or prosecution or both.
Preference would be given to:
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Special Education
- Agricultural Science
- Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
GNPC Scholarship Application Form
MODE OF APPLICATION – HOW TO APPLY
The deadline for submission of application is on 31st October, 2020. Kindly note that applications submitted after this date will not be processed.