List of Business Courses in KNUST | KNUST Business courses and other programmes available in the University.
Courses or Programmes at Knust School of Business (KSB) are designed to equip students with knowledge and skills that will lead to success in the workplace.
The BSc. Business administration programmes is a four year programme with students opting to study on full time or part time basis to suit their lifestyles and academic development
Every student that graduates from KSB’s BSc in Business Administration Programme:
- Takes at least 4 courses in the area of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Takes courses in French, English Language and Business Communications for 2 years.
- Is expected to develop and apply computer and analytical skills and therefore the relevant competencies that are required have been built into courses.
The list of Business Courses in KNUST is the accredited list of diploma and degree courses/programmes by the National Accreditation Board(NAB) that are offered at the school of business.
All interested applicants or candidates who wish to apply to the prestigious University can now proceed and check below the business courses offered at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
This list of business courses offered at KNUST School of Business is meant to serve as a guide to students and parents looking for a place at the School of Business at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
Feel free and browse through and decide on any of the courses or programmes that meet your academic objectives.
Undergraduate Business Courses In KNUST
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree has the following specialization options;
- Banking and Finance
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Management
- Business Information Technology
- Marketing Management
- International Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Organizational Development
KNUST Business Courses | MBA And EMBA Programmes
- MBA & EMBA Accounting
- MBA & EMBA Banking and Finance
- MBA & EMBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA & EMBA Operations Management
- MBA & EMBA Management Information Systems
- MBA & EMBA International Business
- MBA & EMBA Strategic Management and Consulting
- MBA & EMBA Entrepreneurial & Small Business Management
- MBA & EMBA Human Resource Management
- MBA & EMBA Management & Organizational Development
- MBA & EMBA Marketing Management
KNUST Business Courses | Master of Science (MSc)
- MSc. Accounting & Financial Management
- MSc. Finance
- MSc. Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- MSc. Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- MSc. Marketing
- MSc. Management & Human Resource Strategy
KNUST Business Courses | Research Degrees
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
KNUST Business Courses | Professional Certificates
- Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT UK)
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
Cut Off Points For Business Courses In KNUST
BSc Business Administration (Human Resource Management/Management) -10
Bsc. Business Administration (Marketing/International Business) – 12
Bsc. Business Administration (Accounting/Banking and Finance) – 09
Bsc. Business Administration (Logistics and Supply Chain Mgt/Bus. Info. Tech.) – 12
Bsc. Hospitality and Tourism Management – 13