The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released the provisional results of candidates who sat for the May/June examination.
We know most students and parents would will want to know the process to check the WASSCE Results.
This is the process of checking the results of the recently released West African Examinations Council.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC), on Friday, November 13, 2020, released results of the 2020 Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination(SSCE), this is as the process of checking the results has been simplified for the candidates.
In a statement release by its outfit on the release of the results, the Senior Public Affairs Manager, Mrs Agnes Teye-Cudjoe said the results are being uploaded on the results websites and candidates who sat for the examination can access their results on its official website.
Checker PIN and Serial Number which are required by candidates to check their results online are available for purchase. The statement added that candidates whose results have been fully processed and released can access their results now.
How To Check WASSCE Results
Go to https://ghana.waecdirect.org/ which is the WAEC result checking portal.
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2020.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
You can watch this video to know more about how to check WASSCE results.
We hope you enjoyed, reading this. Keep on visiting Ghana’s fastest-growing Campus News Portal in Ghana.
Check the Official Release of WASSCE Results Article here