St. Monica’s College of Education Admission List | St. Monica’s College of Education Admission List has been released for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The management of the St. Monica’s College of Education has released the names of successful applicants who have been offered provisional admission in various programmes in the institution for the 2020/2021 academic year.
St. Monica’s College of Education Admission List is the names of successful applicants who have been offered provisional admission in the institution. Like it happens in every institution, St. Monica’s College of Education Admission also has a screening panel who are in charge of their admission processes.
So far, the admission lists of all the 46 public Colleges of Education have been released and pasted on their respective notice boards. Applicants who have successfully gained admission have already started receiving notices on their admission status via SMS.
Kindly note that the admission is in batches and the first batch are those receiving their messages which we are reliably informed started coming in from Friday, 20th November 2020. Upon receiving your message, you have from now to 4th December 2020 to make payment of your admission fees.
All things been equal, the second batch of admission lists will be released on 18th December 2020. They also have to make payment of their admission fee by 21st December 2020. Also, due to network challenges, some successful applicants may not receive their messages via SMS.
If you haven’t received any notice, relax and visit the campus of the College of education you applied to to check your notice board for your admission status.
This may be as a result of the poor network in some areas of these colleges, applicants may not receive their messages. You can also visit the college’s official Facebook page as some colleges will display their lists there.
In order to confirm the acceptance of the admission, successful applicants must make full payment of a Non-Refundable fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety-Six Ghana Cedis, Thirty Pesewas ( GHC 2,596.30), which should be in GCB Payment Order ( Bankers Draft) at any branch on or before Friday, 4th December 2020 and submit the draft to the college immediately after.
St. Monica’s College of Education Admission List / Application Status
St. Monica’s College of Education Admission List is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
NB: Your Admission Status can be checked from your school’s official website or with the below procedures:
- Successful applicants shall receive Text Messages from their respective Colleges of Choice to print their admission letters.
- The successful applicants shall receive their Application Numbers as well as Personal Identification Numbers to be able to access their admission letters.
- Applicants who could not receive their messages can still visit the notice board of their Colleges of Choice to check their names on the board.
- Such applicants after finding their names on the board should contact the College Administration for further information regarding their Admission.
Selected applicants are expected to receive a text message confirming their selection.
Applicants should note the following
1. Check the inbox of the phone number used in the registration
2. Follow the link in the text message http://admission.ebitsapps.com
NB: Text Messages Links depend on each College.
3. Log onto the page using the APPLICATION NUMBER and PIN provided in the message
4. Download admission letter, Acceptance Form and prospectus from the same site website
Steps When Using The Online Portal
- Select a school category from the menu above
- On the next page, select the academic year of the application
- Pick the school and proceed
Or visit the College’s notice board to check your name.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission list of St. Monica’s College of Education.