The Ghana School of Law (GSLAW) entrance examination venue and schedule for the 2020/2021 professional law course have been announced.
The Entrance Examination doe admission to the professional law course of the Ghana School of Law for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Additional details on the entrance examination.
1. The Independent Examination Committee of the General Legal Council will conduct an Entrance Examination for qualified applicants for admission into the Professional Law Course Programme at the Ghana School of Law for the 2020/2021 academic year.
2. The Examination shall take place on Tuesday, August 25, 2020, at 10:00 AM at the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA), Madina.
3. Applicants must arrive by 7:00 AM to undergo pre-examination processes including COVID-19 Prevention Protocols.
4. Applicants are to come to the examination venue with any valid National ID Card for identification.
5. Additional information Index Numbers will be communicated in due course.
6. For general admission enquiries call: 0242609189, 0553302485,0500362577.
Enquiries should be made from 8 am – 4 pm on Weekdays.
About The Ghana School of Law
The Ghana School of Law was established in 1958, by Ghana’s first President Dr. Kwame Nkrumah and was the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa. The school is the leading Law School in the Sub-region and serves students from other Commonwealth countries in the Sub-region.
To cater for the increasing number of applicants both from within the country and beyond, the School currently has two additional campuses to the main campus namely the Kumasi campus based at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST and the Greenhill Legon campus based at the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration.